Browse our art prints that are perfect for the bedroom
- Try to use personal accessories that describe who you are. Some good examples are classic decorative alarm clocks, small stacks of books in the right place, and a vase with a low maintenance filler like silk flowers.
- A large group of framed personal photos on the wall will make you smile every time you enter your bedroom. Seeing you spouse, kids, parents, friends or siblings on every bedroom visit makes it a very comforting place.
- When it comes time to settle into bed and read your current favorite book, bedside lighting adds a large degree of coziness.
Pile on the Pillows
- After you make the bed in the morning pile on all kinds of colorful and different patterned pillows. This creates am open armed feeling every time you enter the room.
- If you've had carpet in your bedroom as long as you can remember then maybe it's time to change it up with hard wood. Hard wood can be softened with a nice big decorative rug.
- Rich and bold artwork on the wall will add a deep rich feel to your space.
Wooden Bed Frame
- Sharpen the statement of your bed, the focal point of the room, with a new rich wooden bed frame.
- To add an exotic feel add a canopy to your bed, once inside it will feel secluded and private.
Paint One Wall
- This is true in the living room too, but if just one wall is painted a deep rich color it will add character to the bedroom without darkening it too much.