Take a look at our Living Room art print
- Nothing brightens up a living room like a big bouquet of flowers. It can be roses, sunflowers, daisies, it really doesn't matter.
- To add some zest to you living room try adding just one wild print to your couch or chair. It could be a leopard print pillow on your couch to a zebra striped blanket on your chair.
- To give the illusion of more space in small living rooms, use glass coffee and end tables. It will visually open up the room.
- Break up your room, whether it be carpeted or hard wood, with a rug that has a bold design. The rug will anchor your living room with a central feeling.
Paint a Wall
- Painting just one wall in your living room gives a striking vision of color without drowning your room with one bold color on every wall. Try to coordinate your rug with the painted wall.
- Add a mirror or two to make the room appear larger and brighter.
Bright and Colorful Pillows
- A great way to change the look of your living room in a relatively cheap way is to bring in colorful pillows. You don't need to change out your couch or chairs in order to add a splash of color to your space.
Large Art Piece
- Adding an over sized piece of art to one of your walls will make a great statement.