Of course we all want our homes perfectly decorated but do not want to spend too much. Here are some great tips and ideas for keep the cost of decorating down to a minimum.
- Cabinets are very expensive to have replaced. If your cabinets are starting to look dated, try painting them with a bright or off white color (or color of your choice) and replace all the hardware. You won't recognize them when you are done!
- White or very light bathroom walls can make the bathroom feel a little plain. To add a big change for small cash paint your bathroom in a dark, rich color.
- One way to make any room have a little more class is to add candle holders. Arranging a few holders in one place will add a nice look and when lit the candles will give a great soft glow to the room.
Rearrange Your Furniture
- It may seem too simple, but this is a great no cost way to make any room in your home feel new.
- Add a new lamp to your living room or family room. A nice lamp with a stylist shade can be cheap when found at the right store. Once found, this new item will add a great new color from the lampshade and a new light source for the room.
- Replacing those old kitchen accessories will make a huge impact to the feel of your kitchen. A new paper towel holder, new jars, pasta holders. Try bringing some of the colorful food out to the counter with containers.
Continue to Part 2