Rooms must always be decorated as per the personality and choice of the person who lives in them. Therefore, while decorating your kidís room, you must be extra careful and be very creative and unique in your design ideas. Kids are very playful and always remain cheerful. You should decorate their room in such a way that they feel happy and enjoy their surroundings. Try to re-call your memory and note down the things which you wanted in your room when you were a kid. Following are few ways by which you can decorate your kidís room according to their expectations.
1. Design: you should choose a unique floor design for their room. The most essential thing in the design of the floor is its pattern. You should select those patterns that will easily attract your kidís eyes. The flooring can be a rug, laminate or any other material which is best suited to kids. To give it an amazing look, you can use some special rugs which feature the games that your kids find interesting.
2. Bed: this is the most important thing in a kidís room. A bed can itself change the entire look of the room. Children are obsessed by their favorite toy or cartoon character. You should take advantage of this and select a bed of their choice. Beds are widely available in the shapes of almost all cartoon characters and toys like car bed, airplane, princess bed etc. You can add wheels to their beds so that the beds can easily be rotated and their directions can be changed.
3. Mouth-watering Walls: you can color the walls of your kidís room with is/her favorite color or with different colors to make it even more attractive. Painting a colorful theme palette or their favorite cartoon characters is one of the best ideas for paints. To highlight the bedroom you can use wall stickers. To reveal your kids talent to the world you can leave one wall of their room plain in which they can paint their own imaginations.
4. Making a special corner: you can design a special corner of their interest in the room. You can put their bookshelves, study desks, computers, drawers etc here.
5. Innovative ceiling: you can dangle various things from the ceiling which facilitates your kid. Let your imagination go wild and think of something unique. Always make sure that the child can look up to his ceiling to get inspired or amazed at the same time.
Posters | Contact Us | Shopping Cart | Canvas Transfers | Custom Framing
Advanced Search | Information | Poster hangers | Testimonials | Articles
Trade Discount | Join Affiliate Program | Privacy
Over 300,000 posters and canvas transfers!
On the web since 2002